বৃহস্পতিবার, ৩০ আগস্ট, ২০১৮

8 Skull Makeup Tutorials You Can Start Practicing Now

You can never go wrong with being a skeleton for Halloween. It's one of the—if not the most classic of all costume, and it's also one of the easiest to throw together in a pinch. All you need is an all black outfit and some well-placed makeup. And I know this because last year I waited till the last minute to throw a costume together.

As any beauty-obsessed person is wont to do, I looked to my existing product collection for inspiration, and after glancing at my Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette ($48), I settled on transforming myself into a skeleton. The whole process took less than 30 minutes, and I was out the door. To see the fruits of my DIY labor, click here.

I've since discovered a treasure trove of tutorials to make this year's skull makeup look bigger and better (as a self-confessed repeat costume offender, I'm choosing to go as a skeleton again). On board with my easy costume idea? Keep scrolling to see the eight best tutorials on YouTube.


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন