বুধবার, ২০ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৯

Transitioning to Natural Hair Won't Be Hard If You Use These Products

Embracing your natural hair is a process. No, it’s not just about hair; it actually can be quite a complex personal journey that requires a lot of exploration and self-love. Societally imposed standards of “straight hair” being the most beautiful hairstyle made me hate my natural hair for years. I kept my roots concealed underneath long, wavy extensions because that’s what I thought was “acceptable.” Thankfully, I broke out of that limiting shell of insecurity and am learning to love my natural hair more and more.

There’s never been a better time than now to transition to natural hair. If you’re still perming or relaxing your roots (a harsh chemical treatment that processes your curls and makes them straight), I’m here to let you know you can revitalize your curls. With the right products and a lot of TLC, your curls will revert to their natural state sooner than you think. We called on the top curl connoisseurs in the industry to fill us in on their tried-and-true products for transitioning to natural hair. Keep reading for the only natural-hair transitioning guide you’ll ever need.

Transitioning to natural hair? Share your journey with us by DM'ing @byrdiebeauty.

Opening Image: Imaxtree


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন